14 August 2019

God's Word for Wednesday, 8/14/19

To the church... write: these things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:14,20 KJV


God’s Yes, the Faithful and Accurate Witness, the First of God’s creation, says: "Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I’ll come right in and sit down to supper with you. Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father. That’s my gift to the conquerors!"
Revelation 3:14,20 MSG

3 comments:

LindaG said...

Thank you, Lord.

Toirdhealbheach Beucail said...

Sadly, how many listen?

Rev. Paul said...

These words from Jesus were addressed to the church. Not enough of those who call themselves Christians actually desire a personal relationship with their God.