14 December 2019

To All the Seniors:

#1 - Talk to yourself, because there are times you need expert advice. 

#2 - Consider "In Style" to be the clothes that still fit.

#3 - You don't need anger management. You need people to stop pissing you off.

#4 - Your people skills are just fine. It's your tolerance for idiots that needs work.

#5 - The biggest lie you tell yourself is, "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."

#6 - You have days when your life is just a tent away from a circus.

#7 - These days, "on time" is when you get there.

#8 - Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it sure does muffle the sound.

#9 - Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes, then come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller?

#10 - Lately, You've noticed people your age are so much older than you.

#11 - "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering why you're there.

#12 - When you were a child, you thought nap time was punishment. Now it feels like a mini vacation.

#13 - Some days you have no idea what you're doing out of bed.

#14 - You thought growing old would take longer.

#15 - Aging sure has slowed you down, but it hasn't shut you up.

#16 - You still haven't learned to act your age.

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Ah, yes. All true. Sigh. :)

drjim said...

Yeah, a LOT of truth there!

Rev. Paul said...

Indeed.

Rev. Paul said...

Sadly so.

LindaG said...

I talk to myself a lot. :-|
I write things down, then forget where I wrote it or I forget the list.
Not acting my age keeps me young. ;-)
And I was definitely certain it would take longer to get to this age.

Rev. Paul said...

Thank you for that sterling confirmation that my post is accurate. 😉

Ed Bonderenka said...

No comment.

Rev. Paul said...

LOL!

Mike Yukon said...

Well, that hit home! :-)

Rev. Paul said...

I know, darn it!

Old NFO said...

CAn't disagree!

Rev. Paul said...

Thank you, sir.