27 February 2020

God's Words for Thursday, 2/27/2020

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
1 John 3:18 KJV



My dear children, let’s not just talk about love; let’s practice real love. This is the only way we’ll know we’re living truly, living in God’s reality. It’s also the way to shut down debilitating self-criticism, even when there is something to it. For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves.
1 John 3:18 MSG

6 comments:

LindaG said...

And I do thank God for that.

Love the Iditarod header, also. :)

Rev. Paul said...

Amen. The Iditarod starts a week from Saturday. 😊

Old NFO said...

Excellent words to live by. Walk the walk, don't just talk the talk.

Rev. Paul said...

Precisely. Way too many who call themselves Christians exhibit little evidence of The Way.

Toirdhealbheach Beucail said...

Huzzah for the Iditarod! I look forward to this annual update event!

Rev. Paul said...

I’ll do my best to post timely updates.