12 May 2013

Less is More on Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! May God fill you with His peace this day, and every day. In honor of the day, I'm posting something my mom sent me.


WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!

*Phones ~ Wireless 
*Cooking ~ Fireless
*Cars ~ Keyless  
*Food ~ Fatless 
*Tires ~ Tubeless  
*Dress ~ Sleeveless  
*Youth ~ Jobless  
*Leaders ~ Shameless  
*Relationships ~ Meaningless
*Attitude ~ Careless  

*Wives ~ Fearless  
*Babies ~ Fatherless  
*Feelings ~ Heartless  
*Education ~ Valueless  
*Children ~ Mannerless  

Everything is becoming LESS but still our hopes are ~ endless. 
In fact we are ~ Speechless
And our PRESIDENT is CLUELESS!!

7 comments:

Stephen said...

So very true. Have a good one...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Stealing this and putting it on Facebook.

Rev. Paul said...

Agreed, Stephen - and thanks!

WSF, be my guest. :)

Keads said...

Have a good one my friend.

Old NFO said...

Well done! :-)

DR said...

It sucks that that was so good. I hope that Mrs. Paul had a great Mother's Day.

Rev. Paul said...

Thanks, Kelly.

NFO, I appreciate it. :)

I know what you mean, DR. I hope SR had a good one, too.