10 May 2010

National Mental Health Care Week


This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.
Well .. my job is done.
Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend, such as I've just done. I don't care if you lick windows or take the special bus ... just hang in there, 'cause you're special!


Every sixty seconds you spend in anger, is a full minute of possible happiness you'll never get back. So... today's message is:

Life is short.
Break the rules.
Anger slowly, if at all.
Forgive quickly.
Kiss slowly.
Laugh freely.

And never regret anything that makes you truly smile. Life may not be the party you hoped for ... but as long as you're here, you might as well dance!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm dancing as fast as I can... LOL.