03 September 2010

The View From My Office

I love my job. I work for a great boss who cares about his staff.

I love my tenants, the people I work with. They're good folks who are all about the business of taking care of their patients. They work hard & play hard, which is part of the fun. Ever since my days in the fire department (lo, these many many moons ago), I've been of the opinion that nurses are the finest folks you'd ever want to meet. They're also wild & crazy, which adds to the fun.

Those here are no exception, and with that bit of tantalizing info, I'll stop. If you know a nurse, you already know what I mean.

But sometimes the view from the office gets a bit, shall we say, dreary. Fortunately, as manager of the whole shootin' match, I have other options.









I can go up to the roof for sunrise on a September morning, and all's right with the world. I wish I could take each of you for a personal tour of my corner of Alaska, and I share photos as often as I can. This will have to do for this morning; I hope you like it.

5 comments:

DR said...

I like the office photo, especially the lower left corner. The mountains are stunning as ever.

threecollie said...

I always love your photos even if I don't stop to comment. Alaska is very special to many of us down here in the lower 48. About the last place left that is in any way real.

Rev. Paul said...

@threecollie, we're trying as hard as we can to keep it real, politicians & Left Coast loonies nothwithstanding.

Teresa said...

Love it! Sounds like an awesome job! Can't ask for more than that.

Cassie said...

So terrific when a person loves their work. Not a job at all!! Patrick loves his work too and that makes for a happy camper most of the time. My grandma, MIL and SIL were all nurses. Not so wild & crazy, but maybe not typical! Now about those nurses...