08 April 2011

Four-Peat

It's snowing heavily, just in time for driving to work; that makes it four days in a row. We've gotten two inches of heavy, wet snow in the last 45 minutes. At least yesterday's 80 mph winds have subsided.

The weatherman promises it will all be over by 8 a.m., as the "narrow band of snow"moves north toward the Valley. However, my wife & I are both at work long before 8:00, so the promise does us little good.
This was the day that I'd wanted to have the seasonal tire change-over on the truck. Not so much.


I had in mind to write something a bit more profound this a.m., but life seems to have gotten in the way. Funny how that works, hmm?

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

The last of our snow came in the day I moved in, heavy, wet and melting quickly. It's supposed to be in the upper 70's. If the forecast thunderstorms don't come in, I'm getting out the bike. It's been 12 weeks since my surgery and I'm chomping at the bit to start working out again. Right now I feel like someone should tether me when I come home, but I was quite blessed it wasn't worse than it was.

Rev. Paul said...

I'm just glad you've recovered so quickly.