01 April 2011

Friday Evening

It's been a busy day, but it's sunny & mostly clear. Now, at 7:30 pm, the sun is still shining on the upper half of the Chugach Mountains, out my window. Those mountains got fresh snow last night & today, but that snow didn't survive the descent to town.

It was a very busy day at the office, with folks lined up to speak with me. It's been a while since that happened.

Our friend Brigid closed the sale of her Home on the Range today, and there is rejoicing. Selling a house in this economy is a chancy thing, but she managed.

My older daughter spent the afternoon & early evening assembling my new desk, giving the home office a whole new look. I'm still getting used to how it fits & feels. The score is currently Desk = 3, Knees 0.

Tomorrow, I'm to meet a friend & take a tour of the flight line at Merrill Field. That's going to be fun.


For now, though, I think I'll put my feet up and call it a day.

No comments: