Jenny reminded me last night that there is an Project Appleseed shoot at the Birchwood range this weekend. It didn't work out for me to go, but then it's not really for the guys, anyway. I expect she'll have some excellent blog fodder from the event. Her writing is far better than mine, anyway.
Younger daughter Sam has been counting the days until our next vacation. To be honest, we all do that, but she announces it daily. The rest of us just look at the calendar with longing, and the occasional sigh.
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell is one of four governors who have signed a 'Cut, Cap and Balance' petition, urging Congress to pass that legislation & amendment. The others are Rick Perry of Texas, Nikki Haley of South Carolina, and Gary Herbert of Utah. (The article I read about it said 'four governors sign pledge', but it's not a pledge when you ask someone else to do something; that's a petition.)
Y'all have a good weekend.
2 comments:
I'm going to my first ever blogger shoot meetup here in New England next week - should be fun!
You too, my friend!
gfa
Post a Comment