10 August 2011

It's Just Another Day

Sorry for the lack of posting last night, but a) most of the day's news was commented upon - and quite well - by most of the better-known bloggers, and b) I'm only human, after all, and sometimes my sense of "that's WRONG!!!" gets a bit overwrought.

I see little in the local fish-wrapper which would be of interest to Outsiders. In fact, there's precious little of interest to locals, most days. I tire of reading two- and three-day-old news in the paper which has been covered earlier (and more thoroughly) on-line.

Since I have nothing else, think on this:

God is a safe place to hide, ready to help when we need him. (Psalm 46:1)


There, that's better.

1 comment:

North said...

God will do it a LOT better than I would, but as a child of God I make the same offer.