John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
HA!
I LIKE it... Want a copy!!! :-)
Old NFO: click on the image here, then right-click on the bigger one that opens, and "save as".
Cross linked!
Thank you, Keads. I appreciate the link. :)
I think I'm going to have my son the PhotoShop expert convert this to a pdf so I can make a BIG one for the garage!
drjim: thank you, sir - you and Keads have made my evening.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HA!
I LIKE it... Want a copy!!! :-)
Old NFO: click on the image here, then right-click on the bigger one that opens, and "save as".
Cross linked!
Thank you, Keads. I appreciate the link. :)
I think I'm going to have my son the PhotoShop expert convert this to a pdf so I can make a BIG one for the garage!
drjim: thank you, sir - you and Keads have made my evening.
Post a Comment