19 July 2013

Here's Something Interesting: Firearms Comparison

You know how certain websites for new/used cars have a "compare" feature, where you can list the specs for two or more models side-by-side?

Wouldn't it be cool if someone did that for firearms?

Now they do, at a site called findthebest.com:


I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it's being developed by a fellow Whovian. How could I refuse?


p.s. They've offered me nothing but a brief conversation about which Doctor I like best. So there.

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

That is truly going to stir the pot... LOL

Spikessib said...

David Tennant, of course!

Rev. Paul said...

NFO, agreed. And that's a GOOD thing.

Spikessib, welcome - and agreed!

Murphy's Law said...

Tennant is the best of these "new" Doctors, but Peter Davidson was the best of the old ones.

Rev. Paul said...

Law, I agree with you about Tennant. I liked Pertwee, Baker & Davison about the same.

I also like Eccleston more now than I did at first. When I go back & watch his season, he grows on me (and no, not like a fungus). :)