John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
My kind of gal!!!
Rev. Paul,I want one of those guns :-)Your header page to your blog is beautiful.
Nice!
Why are these women never single and living near me? (and blind?):-)gfa
Thank you, Sandy. It's from an old post entitled "Tools of the Trade".Kelly, agreed!Guffaw, I'll plead ignorance on all points. :)
Love the smile!!! :-)
She is cute, I'll admit. :)
Whoa! I wouldn't mind if my son brought her home - for so many reasons :)
Cathy, understood. But how do you feel about them bringing along her husband and three kids? Heh.
Well, you know!! :)
As a matter of fact, Bro, I do. :^)
Oops. Should'a guessed she wouldn't be unattached:(
Post a Comment
12 comments:
My kind of gal!!!
Rev. Paul,
I want one of those guns :-)
Your header page to your blog is beautiful.
Nice!
Why are these women never single and living near me? (and blind?)
:-)
gfa
Thank you, Sandy. It's from an old post entitled "Tools of the Trade".
Kelly, agreed!
Guffaw, I'll plead ignorance on all points. :)
Love the smile!!! :-)
She is cute, I'll admit. :)
Whoa! I wouldn't mind if my son brought her home - for so many reasons :)
Cathy, understood. But how do you feel about them bringing along her husband and three kids? Heh.
Well, you know!! :)
As a matter of fact, Bro, I do. :^)
Oops. Should'a guessed she wouldn't be unattached:(
Post a Comment