John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Why??? And what will it look like in 30 years???
"Why" is probably because he or she is a NERD.The second answer is easier: an elongated oval. :)
It will melt down to a saying."So long and thanks for all the fish" :)
Preppy, I was thinking perhaps that's what it would look like under a black light. :)
Wow. Points for cleverness. Every time I think a tat is cool,though, I remember some heavily tatood biker ladies I saw once who were, um, past their prime. Lemme tell you - tats don't look better when they sag.
PH, ain't it the truth? Sag & wrinkles have spoiled many a bit of skin-based artwork. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why??? And what will it look like in 30 years???
"Why" is probably because he or she is a NERD.
The second answer is easier: an elongated oval. :)
It will melt down to a saying.
"So long and thanks for all the fish" :)
Preppy, I was thinking perhaps that's what it would look like under a black light. :)
Wow. Points for cleverness. Every time I think a tat is cool,though, I remember some heavily tatood biker ladies I saw once who were, um, past their prime. Lemme tell you - tats don't look better when they sag.
PH, ain't it the truth? Sag & wrinkles have spoiled many a bit of skin-based artwork. :)
Post a Comment