John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Rev. Paul,Tractors!!! Do you have a favorite one?My son's good friend always displays his tractors at the local fair. He also flies to I think it's Wisconsin where they have the large tractor show.
Sandy, I think my favorite was the '53 Farm All.
I note that none of the tractors have the tank like tracks that the first tractor had. As per James Burke in "Connections 3" episode 2.
Correct, FrankC. Might be because they're not used in the winter, for the most part.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Rev. Paul,
Tractors!!! Do you have a favorite one?
My son's good friend always displays his tractors at the local fair. He also flies to I think it's Wisconsin where they have the large tractor show.
Sandy, I think my favorite was the '53 Farm All.
I note that none of the tractors have the tank like tracks that the first tractor had. As per James Burke in "Connections 3" episode 2.
Correct, FrankC. Might be because they're not used in the winter, for the most part.
Post a Comment