John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
They forgot to put the "Baby Murder" clinic in there.....
Rev. Paul,Now liberals would call that a dream, as for me I would call it a waste of good real estate.
So very apt.
That's funny. Imma gonna steal that picture
Matt, that's on the other side of the liquor store. :)Sandy, I'm 100% with you.Stephen ... you nailed it, sir.Preppy, have at it!
Perfect. lol
Thank you!
All that's missing is a sign proudly proclaiming that WIC cards are accepted.
ML, I'm sure there's one on that billboard-of-a-window on the liquor store.
That's good.:)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
They forgot to put the "Baby Murder" clinic in there.....
Rev. Paul,
Now liberals would call that a dream, as for me I would call it a waste of good real estate.
So very apt.
That's funny. Imma gonna steal that picture
Matt, that's on the other side of the liquor store. :)
Sandy, I'm 100% with you.
Stephen ... you nailed it, sir.
Preppy, have at it!
Perfect. lol
Thank you!
All that's missing is a sign proudly proclaiming that WIC cards are accepted.
ML, I'm sure there's one on that billboard-of-a-window on the liquor store.
That's good.:)
Post a Comment