John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
I don't know why myself. I have even asked a few friends I have that are still in and getting kinda high up and the only answer I got was "Stand by" but that has been over a year ago.
I don't know, either; I've been asking myself that same question for several years.
Rev. Paul,I knew there was a reason I liked Wild Bill, thanks for sharing.
You're welcome, Sandy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't know why myself. I have even asked a few friends I have that are still in and getting kinda high up and the only answer I got was "Stand by" but that has been over a year ago.
I don't know, either; I've been asking myself that same question for several years.
Rev. Paul,
I knew there was a reason I liked Wild Bill, thanks for sharing.
You're welcome, Sandy.
Post a Comment