John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
HAHA.
Rev. PaulAdorable!!!!This had me giggling this morning.
Glad you like it, Preppy.Sandy - my work here is done. :^)
Thank you.
You're welcome, BP. I hope it helped. :)
Nice!Thanks - needed this this morning.gfa
You're welcome, gfa. I needed it, too.
The pitbull one is the best, of course :)
I tried to have something for everybody, Max. Glad you liked it!
Wild nugget! Loved it - thanks!
Glad it made you smile, Chickenmom. :)
Awwww. . . . Thanks, Rev. Paul.It's nice to smile.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
HAHA.
Rev. Paul
Adorable!!!!
This had me giggling this morning.
Glad you like it, Preppy.
Sandy - my work here is done. :^)
Thank you.
You're welcome, BP. I hope it helped. :)
Nice!
Thanks - needed this this morning.
gfa
You're welcome, gfa. I needed it, too.
The pitbull one is the best, of course :)
I tried to have something for everybody, Max. Glad you liked it!
Wild nugget! Loved it - thanks!
Glad it made you smile, Chickenmom. :)
Awwww. . . .
Thanks, Rev. Paul.
It's nice to smile.
Post a Comment