That might work, Sandy. There's a locally produced salmon-flavored dog treat sold here called "Yummy Chummy" which the sled dogs apparently go nuts over. Maybe he's demanding one more for the road?
AND, I've some Yummy Chummys I acquired somewhere. When the two remaining chee-hooah-hooahs beg at me whist I'm eating b'fast, I make them wait until I've finished (I don't like begging) - then give them one or two! They love 'em!
13 comments:
Now that's funny.
I thought you'd get a kick out it. :)
Needs a bit of maintenance lol.
Or a scratch behind the ears ...
Thank you for the laugh... I needed that after perusing the political news.
You're welcome, Randall. Me, too.
Gigglesnort.
Well, that reduced your overall horsepower...er, dogpower.
My response exactly, WSF. :)
There's that, Bob, but overall a highly fixable repair. Heh.
Rev. Paul,
Looks like the husky needs a dog plug (dog cookie) for it's tire.......
That might work, Sandy. There's a locally produced salmon-flavored dog treat sold here called "Yummy Chummy" which the sled dogs apparently go nuts over. Maybe he's demanding one more for the road?
Thanks for the h/t!
AND, I've some Yummy Chummys I acquired somewhere.
When the two remaining chee-hooah-hooahs beg at me whist I'm eating b'fast, I make them wait until I've finished (I don't like begging) - then give them one or two!
They love 'em!
gfa
I'm not surprised, gfa. We've even sent them as Christmas gifts.
Post a Comment