John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Now I want a cookie... :-) Beautiful job and LOTS of hours!!!
I understand that craving, NFO. And the work starts long in advance of construction, as the whole pastry shop staff spends a few days rolling out the 2'x3' sheets of gingerbread dough.
Awesome! Would love to see it in person...thanks for sharing with us.Blessings!
You're welcome, CottonLady - glad you liked it!
Wow - That looks good enough to eat!Merry Christmas to all!
It was, when fresh. :) Merry Christmas, Chickenmom.
Wow Wow Wow!!! Wonderful work. The things people think up... fantastic!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Now I want a cookie... :-) Beautiful job and LOTS of hours!!!
I understand that craving, NFO. And the work starts long in advance of construction, as the whole pastry shop staff spends a few days rolling out the 2'x3' sheets of gingerbread dough.
Awesome! Would love to see it in person...thanks for sharing with us.
Blessings!
You're welcome, CottonLady - glad you liked it!
Wow - That looks good enough to eat!
Merry Christmas to all!
It was, when fresh. :) Merry Christmas, Chickenmom.
Wow Wow Wow!!! Wonderful work. The things people think up... fantastic!
Post a Comment