John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Be safe flying the not-so-friendly skies. I have used that app before on blackberry, it's ok.
Have a wonderful trip!
Enjoy, and have a Mai Tai at the Barefoot Bar for me!
What a wonderful age we live in . . It has its downsides . . but our ancestors never even dreamed of the technologies that carry you to Hawaii and transmit your thoughts and pixes through air.
Bon Voyage!Be Safe!gfa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Be safe flying the not-so-friendly skies. I have used that app before on blackberry, it's ok.
Have a wonderful trip!
Enjoy, and have a Mai Tai at the Barefoot Bar for me!
What a wonderful age we live in . .
It has its downsides . . but our ancestors never even dreamed of the technologies that carry you to Hawaii and transmit your thoughts and pixes through air.
Bon Voyage!
Be Safe!
gfa
Post a Comment