John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Yep it does look good... Still better you than me on the assembly part. I would start throwing things and making comments about lousy writers and translators :)
Thanks, friend. And believe it or not, the instructions were pretty decent. The mistakes were mine, mostly due to fatigue.
Rev. Paul,She's purty........I like the dark wood too!Did you follow the instructions when putting this baby together?
Woo hoo!!! Done! :-) But wasn't is supposed to go... LOL
Shush! :)
Sandy, yes I did; that's probably why it took so long to assemble. And the dark cherry is pretty. Thanks!
Looks great! Yay!
Thanks, T! :)
Niiiiice!
Thank you, ma'am!
Looks great!
Thanks, Kelly. It's not a Mustang, but still ... heh.
That is sweet!
Thank you, Marianne. :)
Whoa! Verrrry handsome.I'm impressed with your assembling skills.
Why thank you, Cathy, but I just followed the instructions. Honest. :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Yep it does look good... Still better you than me on the assembly part. I would start throwing things and making comments about lousy writers and translators :)
Thanks, friend. And believe it or not, the instructions were pretty decent. The mistakes were mine, mostly due to fatigue.
Rev. Paul,
She's purty........
I like the dark wood too!
Did you follow the instructions when putting this baby together?
Woo hoo!!! Done! :-) But wasn't is supposed to go... LOL
Shush! :)
Sandy, yes I did; that's probably why it took so long to assemble. And the dark cherry is pretty. Thanks!
Looks great! Yay!
Thanks, T! :)
Niiiiice!
Thank you, ma'am!
Looks great!
Thanks, Kelly. It's not a Mustang, but still ... heh.
That is sweet!
Thank you, Marianne. :)
Whoa! Verrrry handsome.
I'm impressed with your assembling skills.
Why thank you, Cathy, but I just followed the instructions. Honest. :)
Post a Comment