John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Nice P-51's
Yes they are, Preppy. :)
Color me green....;(
It's always a good show, and nearly the whole town turns out.
Very nice!
You bet, Kelly. :)
Great video.Beautiful skies.Beautiful machines.
You're right, Cathy. It was a great weekend for an air show. :)
Major sweetness!
Rev. Paul,I'm never to old for air shows......I just love them.I so miss living on a military base. We would watch the aircraft daily and strange enough the smell of aircraft fuel in the air.
I understand, Sandy. I'm the same way about Navy shipyards & piers.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Nice P-51's
Yes they are, Preppy. :)
Color me green....;(
It's always a good show, and nearly the whole town turns out.
Very nice!
You bet, Kelly. :)
Great video.
Beautiful skies.
Beautiful machines.
You're right, Cathy. It was a great weekend for an air show. :)
Major sweetness!
Rev. Paul,
I'm never to old for air shows......I just love them.
I so miss living on a military base. We would watch the aircraft daily and strange enough the smell of aircraft fuel in the air.
I understand, Sandy. I'm the same way about Navy shipyards & piers.
Post a Comment