John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Made me smile.
SWEET!... also makes me feel dated. :)
PH - that was the idea. :)Jenny - welcome to my world.
Oh THAT'S good. Sure. Let's all get along.And just to make sure: Stay armed to the teeth.
Cathy, agreed. "An armed society is a polite society." - Robert Heinlein
Awesome!
Thanks, DR - I had a feeling you'd like it. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Made me smile.
SWEET!
... also makes me feel dated. :)
PH - that was the idea. :)
Jenny - welcome to my world.
Oh THAT'S good.
Sure. Let's all get along.
And just to make sure: Stay armed to the teeth.
Cathy, agreed. "An armed society is a polite society." - Robert Heinlein
Awesome!
Thanks, DR - I had a feeling you'd like it. :)
Post a Comment