John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Rev. Paul,Great pictures!
Thanks, Sandy.
'Betcha that moose in the pool had it all to himself!
Chickenmom, that's certain! 1,200 lbs of moose gets whatever it wants. :)
And to think that "I" consider a red squirrel exciting wildlife.
Cathy - if it helps, I consider all God's critters to be eminently watchable. And squirrels are cute ...
:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Rev. Paul,
Great pictures!
Thanks, Sandy.
'Betcha that moose in the pool had it all to himself!
Chickenmom, that's certain! 1,200 lbs of moose gets whatever it wants. :)
And to think that "I" consider a red squirrel exciting wildlife.
Cathy - if it helps, I consider all God's critters to be eminently watchable. And squirrels are cute ...
:)
Post a Comment