26 September 2018

God's Word for Wednesday, 9/26/18

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 10:30-31 KJV


God has warned us that he’ll hold us to account and make us pay. He was quite explicit: “Vengeance is mine, and I won’t overlook a thing” and “God will judge his people.” Nobody’s getting by with anything, believe me.
Hebrews 10:30-31 MSG

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

And some of the Dems are in for a BIG surprise... Like Feinstein, Pelosi, and Schumer to name a few.

Toirdhealbheach Beucail said...

God's Justice may grind exceedingly slow, but it also grinds exceedingly fine.

Lovely picture, Reverend.

Rev. Paul said...

NFO, I believe you're right. "Dumbfounded" and "bewildered" are some of the terms which come to mind, regarding their pending state.

TB, very true. And thank you.