19 September 2020

Saturday Morning

 Regarding the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, I would ask you to read Ed Bonderenka's post, here. I choose not to rant about her misbegotten concepts on the bench. Nor her refusal to step down due to her failing health, in hopes that President Trump would lose the opportunity to replace her with a conservative Constitutionalist. 

She was wrong in that, as in so many issues about which she rammed down our throats.


 Meanwhile, I've got nothing else today except a need for more coffee. Feel free to read the good folks on the sidebar, and enjoy. 

So I leave you with this: 

This is the day which the Lord hath made; 

we will rejoice and be glad in it. 

(Psalm 118:24)

2 comments:

LindaG said...

Amen, Reverend.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Rejoice in the Lord always.
Again I say Rejoice!