27 August 2024

A Million Women on the Mall in D.C.

If you're a praying Christian, you know that our nation has been overrun by perversion, sex sin, transgenderism, abortion, and more.

I truly believe we're coming down to a last stand, to determine whether the U.S.A. succumbs to the Hell-inspired perversion or comes together and rises up to bring God and His plan back into this nation.
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

One million women and men will gather on the Mall in DC to pray, seek God's forgiveness and His healing for this country, for us, and for our posterity.

If you want to know more, here are videos explaining what I'm talking about.




It is my prayer that as many of you as possible will support this massive endeavor with prayer and in whatever other way you can.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

I pray it works... We NEED all the help we can get.

Rev. Paul said...

That's a fact, sir. And when we are desperate for His help, that's when He acts.

Ed Bonderenka said...

When will the Capitol Police tear gas them and have the DOJ hound them?

Rev. Paul said...

That depends on whether God wants it to happen.