17 April 2010

Weekend, Part 3 (Food alert!)

Older Daughter is into WoW - that's World of Warcraft, for the uninitiated - and uses headphones with a boom mic to talk to her fellow players.

She discovered to her chagrin that headphone wires & the vacuum cleaner don't mix well. I spent a half-hour this afternoon trying to repair the damage, but couldn't get the phones to come on. Some of the wires are so thin that I had trouble seeing them, until I increased the illumination quite a bit. I'm not sure if that's a commentary on the tiny wires, or on my eyes.

Harumph, again.

But it didn't work, so I ordered another set for her.

* * * * *

Food alert: Younger Daughter is preparing some sort of stuffed chicken & basmati rice dish for dinner. Pics & recipes to follow.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Headphone wires are notoriously easy to break. I know. My son broke enough of them over the years. LOL.

Hope they food was great.

Jenny said...

Sounds fun. :)


http://goremy.com/warcraftvideo.html