15 November 2010

More Vacation Pics

A few minutes before sunset, Waikiki

Sunset from Paradise Cove, Ko'olina, Oahu

The new Hawaii Five-0 was filming in front of the Supreme Court building

The view from my hotel balcony, just before sunrise

Haauma Bay, where the tourists go snorkeling

Kaneohe Bay; the island is where "Gilligan's Island" was filmed (per our bus driver)

Diamond Head & the east half of Waikiki Beach, from offshore

Waikiki Beach at night, from our balcony

The same view in the daytime

Sunset

Diamond Head

Waikiki Beach, just outside our hotel

4 comments:

Home on the Range said...

My daughter was adopted by a Hawaiian family, which I am a part of as her birth mother now that she is an adult. It's a beautiful place and the people are just wonderful.

joated said...

Lovely photos.

DR said...

Living in the frozen tundra I am not sure all the sunshine in your pictures in healthy;-) Even the trees have some sort of weird green on them. Everyone knows trees are supposed to be brown and bare;-)

Teresa said...

Looks lovely!!! I wish we were closer. Maybe one day... (I always say that)