28 June 2012

Pardon Me?

To paraphrase Dr. Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park II, this is the worst decision in the long, sad history of bad decisions ... but it may also contain the germ of a good thing.

It has the potential to spark a counter-revolution in Congress & among We the People to start cleaning up the mess. I'm not going to hold my breath, but you never know.

8 comments:

Matt said...

sounds like we have been reduced to "hope and change"

PolyKahr said...

Rev. Paul,

I can not express my disappointment in the Supreme Court for finding this horrible bill that was passed by at best underhanded means to be Constitutional.

PolyKahr

ProudHillbilly said...

I think people were way too emotionally tied to what SCOTUS would say. We know from history that they have made notoriously immoral decisions. Today's decision puts the fight squarely on the shoulders of We The People, and We The People need to take the country back.

Duke said...

What do you expect? we have to take things back and not rely on any branch of government.

Rev. Paul said...

PH & Duke, that's I meant by "counter-revolution".

It's time.

LUCKY said...

After reading the decision of the SCOTUS I have wondered if I am the one who lives in fantasy land and not the progressives. Reality is quickly taking the path that was clearly marked danger ahead. If the mess in the Euro zone isn't a warning I don't know what is.

DR said...

1776 and 1860 comes to mind.

drjim said...

DR...agreed!