John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
RE Hood decal. Spent many hours behind one in my youth.
Excellent, WSF - looks like it's well-designed & probably did a good job with a minimum of muss & fuss, too.
Rev Paul,Even though your feet are tired, did you have a good time?Yum kettle corn :PI recognize this emblem, oh.....I'm aging myself here, lol
Sandy, it was quite enjoyable for the first few hours, until the crowds got too heavy. There's enough "country boy" left in me that the wall-to-wall people made me skittish.
Thanks for the Kettle Corn...it's just like I remember it.
I'm happy to oblige, Stephen.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
RE Hood decal. Spent many hours behind one in my youth.
Excellent, WSF - looks like it's well-designed & probably did a good job with a minimum of muss & fuss, too.
Rev Paul,
Even though your feet are tired, did you have a good time?
Yum kettle corn :P
I recognize this emblem, oh.....I'm aging myself here, lol
Sandy, it was quite enjoyable for the first few hours, until the crowds got too heavy. There's enough "country boy" left in me that the wall-to-wall people made me skittish.
Thanks for the Kettle Corn...it's just like I remember it.
I'm happy to oblige, Stephen.
Post a Comment