28 August 2013

Out of Steam

Got nuthin'.

I'll sort through more State Fair pics tonight, but there wasn't a lot going on. As I mentioned in the previous post, the humongous cabbage, pumpkins and what-have-you weren't there yet ... in fact, there wasn't much going on at the Fair except typical fair things: vendors, food stands and rides. You know, things that everyone has seen. Nothing special other than the scenery around fair grounds.

Meanwhile, I watch the elected officials considering military action in (against?) Syria, and note only that there's not the slightest Constitutional authority for initiating military action to "make a point".

But what do I know?

Anyway, I'll try to come up with something later on. Later on!


2 comments:

Matt said...

This country loses either way on this.

Rev. Paul said...

Agreed, Matt. This will not end well.