John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Haha. That's pretty good, Reverend. I would not have guessed AFRTS terminal. I thought perhaps some sort of ship console. 🙂
OK, I was wondering when the Dahleks would arrive. I see they'll be here next January.
Linda, that's not a bad guess. There weren't all the video screens in the older ships of my era, though.PH, I wondered if anyone else was thinking that. The Doctor will already be here by then, too.
I guess I need more ammo!
Wow. No aliens until January? I do not think I can wait that long.
And those are the GOOD ones... sigh
Mike, do what's needful.TB, there will always be something to fill the void. :)NFO, that's true enough. We tried to just hit the high points.
Will we be safe and protected from all this if we wear masks? :D
Drake's Place, apparently the masks will protect us from anything. Just ask the "experts" intoning the nightly scary news!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Haha. That's pretty good, Reverend.
I would not have guessed AFRTS terminal. I thought perhaps some sort of ship console. 🙂
OK, I was wondering when the Dahleks would arrive. I see they'll be here next January.
Linda, that's not a bad guess. There weren't all the video screens in the older ships of my era, though.
PH, I wondered if anyone else was thinking that. The Doctor will already be here by then, too.
I guess I need more ammo!
Wow. No aliens until January? I do not think I can wait that long.
And those are the GOOD ones... sigh
Mike, do what's needful.
TB, there will always be something to fill the void. :)
NFO, that's true enough. We tried to just hit the high points.
Will we be safe and protected from all this if we wear masks? :D
Drake's Place, apparently the masks will protect us from anything. Just ask the "experts" intoning the nightly scary news!
Post a Comment